At right this moment’s Microsoft E3 2019 press convention, 60 video games complete have been proven off to show the Xbox crew’s dedication to fleshing out their current-gen Xbox One and next-gen Scarlett libraries. To say that Microsoft knocked it out of the park with this one can be an understatement, and players have been left with so many titles to get hyped about full record to catalog all of them is so as.
From large AAA titles likeHalo Infinite andGears of War 5to charming, indie-scale video games likeWay to the Woods and TwelveMinutes, the Xbox E3 presser was wall-to-wall filled with video games for its full two hour runtime. That is, apart from the long-awaited official announcement of Microsoft’s next-gen console. Though it isn’t but clear if Xbox Scarlett is a code title just like the Xbox One X’s longtime Scorpio moniker earlier than it, Phil Spencer and the Xbox crew confirmed that it will likely be extra highly effective than the One X a number of instances over.
Related: Xbox Game Pass For PC Launches Today; Ultimate Pass Prices Revealed
Without additional ado, let’s launch into the whole record of each sport that Microsoft confirmed off at E3 2019. Strap in and put in your studying glasses, as a result of that is going to be a protracted one.
- Halo Infinite stole the present on the shut of the convention, displaying the Master Chief and a mysterious pilot as they put together to battle an all-new foe. Debuting a Master Chief mannequin that throws again to the uniqueHalo trilogy and setting the motion to the unique bombastic music stylings of fomer sequence composer Marty O’Donnell, the subsequent entry in Microsoft’s flagship sequence appears like it will likely be every little thing that gamers have been asking for. Powered by 343 Studios’ state-of-the-art Slipspace Engine, Halo Infinite will likely be an Xbox Scarlett launch title (along with a PC model) when it releases within the vacation season of 2020.
- Gears of War 5will likely be The Coalition’s second crack on the AAA first-party franchise since Epic Game’s departure, and it appears as if it is shaping as much as be a very bold entry. New E3 footage confirmed off that on high of the sequence’ beloved marketing campaign expertise taking a mysterious flip, there can even be an all-new 3-player mode known as Escape.Gears of War 5 will launch on Xbox One and PC in 2019.
- Cyberpunk 2077 was an enormous shock inclusion at Xbox E3 2019, bringing ready gamers a model new cinematic trailer. Developer CD Projekt Red has been taking part in their playing cards near their chest since final 12 months’s prolonged gameplay demo was shared with the general public, they usually introduced within the large weapons right this moment after they introduced a panoramic Keanu Reeves on-stage – after revealing his never-before-seen in-game character – to announce the sport’s launch date. At lengthy final, gamers now know thatCyberpunk 2077 will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on April 16, 2019.
- Psychonauts 2 got here fully out of left area right this moment, being revealed immediately after it was introduced that Xbox Game Studios has formally acquired by Tim Schafer’s Double Fine. Looking much more warped and classy than the unique cult basic, the sequel’s announcement seemingly introduced nice satisfaction to those that grew up exploring the demented psyches of the primary sport’s zany forged of characters.Psychonauts is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC someday in 2019.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Ordermade a shock look in direction of the start of the Xbox E3 showcase, displaying off some all-new cinematics and a few lovely BD-1 goodness. Also featured have been protagonist Cal Kestis andRogue One‘s Saw Gerrera, and a complete lot of useless (or soon-to-be useless) stormtroopers.Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on November 15, 2019.
- The Outer Worldswill put gamers into the boots of an outer world colonist who has woken from a longer-than-expected spaceflight to seek out themselves on the epicenter of an influence wrestle between company factions within the remoted Halcyon colony. Being developed by authentic creators of the Falloutsequence, Obsidian Entertainment,The Outer Worlds will put participant alternative on the middle of the expertise, permitting gamers to be as useful, irreverent, or downright rotten as they need.The Outer Worlds launches on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2019.
- Borderlands 3is bringing the sequence’ trademark model of wacky, gun-fueled chaos to followers as soon as extra, with a brand new trailer confirming Gearbox Software’s promise that gamers of the famend loot shooter can have over one billion potential weapons to seek out and a large assortment of deranged enemies to kill (for his or her weapons, in fact).Borderlands 3 releases for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on September 12, 2019.
- Elden Ringwas introduced at Microsoft’s presser, and it’s the long-rumored collaboration betweenDark Soulsdeveloper FromSoftware and George R. R. Martin, whose acclaimedA Song of Ice and Fire novel sequence spawned the exceptionalGame of ThronesTV sequence. Accordingly, it appears each bit as deranged and superb as one would count on from both social gathering.
- Dying Light 2received an thrilling new trailer at Xbox’s showcase, and this time it isn’t solely the zombies that gamers might want to fear about in Techland’s hotly anticipated sequel as a result of its considerably civilized setting. As all the time, nighttime would be the bane of night time owl gamers, as zombies massively develop in quantity and power as soon as the solar goes down.Dying Light 2 is coming to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in Q2 2020.
- Ori and the Will of the Wispsis the follow-up to the hit first-party indie title Ori and the Blind Forest, and it’ll proceed Ori’s stunning platforming journey by means of artistically distinctive and alien landscapes.Ori and the Will of the Wisps launches on Xbox One and PC someday in 2019.
- Blair Witch is a devilishly twisted online game reimagining of the unique discovered footage movie of the identical title, placing gamers within the unlucky place of a former policeman who loses himself within the titular Blair Witch’s cursed woods on his journey to rescue a lacking boy.Blair Witchis coming to Xbox One and PC on August 30, 2019.
- Wasteland 3received a brand new, wintry trailer at Microsoft’s convention, as developer inXile is bringing the long-dormant RPGsequence to trendy gamers. Set within the harsh chilly of the sport’s post-apocalyptic Colorado Nation, gamers will navigate a brutal, unforgiving wasteland frozen over by nuclear winter.Wasteland 3 will launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2019.
- Bleeding Edgewill likely be Ninja Theory’s first sport since being acquired by Xbox Game Studios final 12 months, and it’ll pit stylishly distinctive characters towards each other in colourful on-line hack-n-slash multiplayer. This marks a serious departure for the studio, whose final sport was the critically acclaimedHellblade: Senua‘s Sacrifice, however this new path for the developer appears like wacky, mechanically fascinating enjoyable.Bleeding Edge‘s technical alpha will launch on June 27, 2019 for Xbox One.
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga will letStar Wars followers revisit all 9 movies as blocky renditions of their favourite characters within the LEGO sequence’ patent model of enjoyable.LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in 2020.
- CrossfireX will likely be the West’s first official style of the Chinese and South Korean sensation that’sCrossfire, the world’s most performed sport by way of participant rely. Though the cinematic trailer proven at Xbox E3 was a tad imprecise, the extremely standard on-line shooter will likely be getting a single-player marketing campaign, battle royale, and unique content material for Game Pass subscribers when it arrives stateside.CrossfireX releases on Xbox One in 2020.
- Microsoft Flight Simulatoris a fantastically rebuilt entry for the usually stodgy franchise, and it’ll enable console gamers to take to the skies for the primary time ever when it releases.Microsoft Flight Simulator launches on PC in 2020 and on Xbox One at an unannounced date.
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition will enable gamers to revisit the addictive world of warfare, now reskinned in gloriously up to date 4K textures.Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition is getting a beta quickly for Xbox One and PC gamers.
- Battletoads – the sport, the meme, the legend – is making its return, and the rad beat ’em up has been totally reimagined for contemporary audiences.
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is a singular motion RPG method to retelling the epicDragon Ball Z sequence, and it is coming to Xbox One and PC in early 2020.
- Gears Pop!is an abnormally cutesy tackle the usually gritty, testosterone-fueledGears ofWarsequence, however the mixture of cuteness and violence appears to work from the cinematic trailer proven.Gears Pop! is coming quickly to iOS and Android, with pre-registration accessible now.
- Minecraft Dungeons is an action-adventure sport set within theMinecraft universe, and it combines dungeon crawler gameplay withMinecraft‘s distinctive voxel model and can enable on-line and native multiplayer.Minecraft Dungeons is launching on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in spring 2020.
- Phantasy Star Online 2is making its option to North America for the primary time ever, the higher a part of a decade after its preliminary 2012 launch.Phantasy Star Online 2 will likely be availabe on Xbox One in 2020.
- RPG Time: The Legend of Wrightis a brilliant charming homage to conventional RPGs and video video games as a medium, using a papercraft artwork model that is appears nice in its Xbox E3 trailer.RPG Time: The Legend of Wright is coming to Xbox One in spring 2020.
- Sea of Thievescontinues to evolve, and the sweeping adjustments that got here with its Anniversary Update persistently convey the sport nearer to Rare’s preliminary imaginative and prescient for the swashbuckling simulator.
- Spiritfareris a visually interesting indie that developer Thunder Lotus describes as “cozy administration sport about dying.”Spiritfarer involves Xbox One and PC in 2020, with different platforms at present unconfirmed.
- Tales of Arise is a brand new sport within theTales of JRPG franchise, and can comply with the tales of twin story of reverse protagonists on their journeys.Tales of Arise is releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC in 2020.
- Twelve Minutes appears like a mind-warpingly enjoyable time, forcing gamers to relive the identical sordid night time of thriller again and again till they uncover methods to break the loop.
- Way to the Woods is an exquisite indie that duties gamers, who play as a deer, to escort their fawn by means of decaying environments, all heightened by a superb rating.Way to the Woods is coming to Xbox One and PC in 2020.
- Forza Horizon 4: LEGO Speed Champions is the subsequent main enlargement forForza Horizon 4 and is a transparent follow-up to the acclaimed Hot Wheels-themed enlargement forForza Horizon 3. TheLEGO Speed Champions enlargement launches on June 13, 2019.
- Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith & The Fight For Sanctuary is an all-new DLC mission forBorderlands 2, and it is designed to make the lead-in toBorderlands 3 make extra sense for the small subset ofBorderlands gamers who play the shooty-gun video games for the story.Commander Lility & The Fight For Santuary is accessible toBorderlands 2 house owners now without cost.
- State of Decay 2: Heartlandwould be the subsequent paid content material forState of Decay 2, permitting gamers to return to a reimagined Trumbull Valley, the setting of the primary sport.Heartland is now accessible for buy.
- Dead Static Drive
- Pathologic 2
- Star Renegades
- The Good Life
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
- Creature within the Well
- Killer Queen Black
- Unto the End
- Blazing Chrome
- Felix the Reaper
- Supermarket Shriek
- Secret Neighbor
- Lord of the Rings Living Card Game
- Totem Teller
- Cross Code
- Metro Exodus
- Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Football Manager 2019
- Imperator: Rome
- Halo: Master Chief Collection
- Marcus Fenix Files His Taxes
- Leisure Suit Larry: Conjugal Visit
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Shadow Realm Simulator
- Halo Kart Racing
Okay, so perhaps these final 4 have been made-up, however there is a whopping 56 real titles there. Many video games briefly featured throughout the showcase have been [email protected] titles being ported to Xbox One from PC and a few are present titles on the platform which are being delivered to the brand new and improved Xbox Game Pass service, however that does not take away from the truth that Microsoft’s E3 efficiency is not prone to be outdone with regards to video games and players. From 2013’s E3 debacle to this 12 months’s unmatched, fast-paced convention, the corporate appears to have greater than realized its lesson, and the above record is all of the proof wanted to clarify why a variety of Xbox gamers are happy by right this moment’s E3 information. For extra tales as they break, take a look at our E3 hub.
Next: Star Wars: Everything We Learned About Jedi: Fallen Order At E3 2019
Magic Arena Has Been Played Over One Billion Times