The Fortnite crew is again from their summer season break, and the 9.40 patch is correct across the nook. Take a have a look at all the bug fixes coming to Fortnite within the subsequent patch.
Epic Games is continually updating Fortnite and dealing on bug fixes. Unfortunately, fixing one subject appears to open the door to 2 others which can be even worse.
As of know, we all know of a handful of bugs for which Epic has fixes which can be coming within the subsequent patch, together with an inventory of bugs they’re nonetheless investigating. Here’s all the info that is obtainable on present bug fixes in Fortnite.
Fixes for v9.40
All of the next fixes must be right here within the subsequent launch based on the Fortnite Community Issues Trello board.
- Invisible traps: Traps generally rise into constructions’ ceilings and subsequently can’t be seen by gamers.
- Pick up Issues: Players might expertise points selecting up gadgets.
- Style challenges from previous seasons showing though accomplished: “We’re engaged on a repair that can stop this subject from occurring to any extra gamers shifting ahead.”
- Player fashions generally swap with one other participant’s mannequin after a squad formation change: If a participant swaps with one other participant from one other group in a Large Party, the participant who was swapped will generally have the primary participant’s mannequin.
- Muted/Muffled audio: Audio sounds muted or muffled within the newest replace. We can have a repair in an upcoming launch.
- Crashes on all platforms in all modes: We’re conscious of a problem inflicting gamers to expertise a rise in crashes on all platforms in all modes. We’re investigating this subject and can present an replace when it’s mounted.
The following bugs are below investigation by Epic:
- 14 Days of Summer, Day 13 Challenge – Tiny rubber ducky disappears after the primary participant reaches it.
- Rings not displaying for Fortbytes 4, 67, 70 and 89
- Wraps showing completely different from icon whe considered in Locker
- Getting caught below opponent-placed ramps.
- Traps might stay after breaking the construction connected
- Players can generally fall off ziplines instantly after getting on them.
- Lighting in v9.20 is darker than supposed.
- Some conditions the place the Chug Jug will full its animation however not grant HP + Shield
- Language swapping now not immediately applies to a lot of the UI parts
As you’ll be able to see, the dreaded shield-damage animation drawback is nowhere to be discovered on this checklist.
Fortunately, EpicEricSW commented on a publish on the r/FortniteAggressive subreddit concerning the protect injury animation, saying, “Agreed, it is a precedence repair for 9.40.”
We do not know for certain whether or not a repair is coming with the following patch, however a minimum of we all know they’re engaged on it.
Have you encountered any bugs that are not on this checklist? Let us know on Twitter @InfosFortnite.